Sunday, August 16, 2009

figures....

huh.

after sweating out finals (nutrition kicked my ass, and truly had me fearing i failed) and dealing with delays, bad weather, and shitty car rental places i FINALLY made it back to my mom's place.

and that meet up with the guy? yeah, probably not gonna happen. after being more than willing for the last couple of weeks the excuses are flowing like water: family functions; school reunions, injuries, baby, work... blah

i'm growing pretty disaffected bout the whole thing. it won't stop me from hooking up with him but i know it's not gonna lead to anything and that's sad. wonder what really is going on? sounds like he heard tales from someone. and that pisses me off.

and i did pass: an A, 2 B's, a B+ (in nutrition, down almost a grade level from grade before exam) and a pass. so i'm moving on to second semester. hopefully i can get my loans together. stupid fucking house.

No comments:

Post a Comment